Top Ways to Give to Chase After a Cure
You shop. Amazon gives.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Chase After a Cure every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization.
GoodSearch, GoodShop, GoodDining
You can support CAAC as you shop, search, and dine – at no cost to you!
- GoodSearch: Search the internet with a Yahoo!-powered search engine and GoodSearch will donate about a penny for nearly all searches to your selected cause.
- GoodShop: Shop at one of more than 2,800 participating stores and a percentage of what you spend will be donated to your cause at no cost to you. GoodShop lists more than 100,000 coupons and deals so you can save money while doing good!
- GoodDining: Dine at one of 10,000 participating restaurants around the country and a percentage of what you spend will go to your cause – again at no cost to you.
Do you sell on e-bay? If so, consider donating a portion of your sale to fight childhood cancer. “Any seller can donate 10-100% of listing proceeds to his or her favorite charities, so encourage your supporters to favorite you. Your nonprofit will automatically appear in eBay’s “Sell Your Item” process and enable them to donate to you at checkout.”
Reserve your Childhood Cancer License Plate
This year Chase After a Cure was successful in pushing the state capitol to adopt the first ever childhood cancer plate in the state of South Carolina. Proceeds from plate sales will go directly to helping support the only childhood cancer research lab in the state. Plates will go into production in January.
To order your SC childhood cancer license plate:
- Fill in the information needed in the form Specialty Plate Reservation Form
- The first 100 registered will have their plate reserved
- After 100 plates are registered, you will be able to reserve in January through a web transaction on the DMV website
- After you have filled out the reservation form (link above), you will receive an email with the paperwork you will need to fill out and mail to the address listed on the form along with the check made out to the DMV with the fee that applies to your vehicle.
- Come January, you will own your very own “Chase Away Childhood Cancer” research plate.
Give the gift of your time. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering for an upcoming event or around the office.
Purchase a Gorgeous Christmas Tree from Stack’s Nursery!
Christmas season is right around the corner! Stack’s Nursery in Summerville will once again be selling Christmas Trees to benefit local Charites! Purchase your tree this year at Stack’s and part of the proceeds will go towards Chase After a Cure! Just mention the organization.
410 East 5th North St.
Summerville SC, 29483
Or Have Your Christmas Tree Delivered Right to Your Front Door by the Tree Elves!
Looking for a Christmas tree? Place an order online with Tree Elves and friendly elves will deliver your tree straight to your house and then collect and compost it after the holidays. Zero work for you.
Individual trees 5 to 9 feet tall range from $55 to $105 each and 10% of proceeds will be given to CAAC! (just type ‘CAAC’ into the notes section of your online order.) Happy Holidays!
Order Your Tree Now
Gala Tickets/Gala Sponsorships
Dance the night away at the 9th Annual Chase After A Cure Gala, Kid at Heart! This fabulous event will feature mouth-watering food from Hamby’s Catering, live entertainment from Quiana Parler and Friends, live and silent auctions, and so much more.
What are you waiting for? Grab your tickets or sponsorship today before we sell out!
Alternative Gift Giving
‘Tis the season to give! We hope you will consider a year-end gift to Chase After a Cure, a 501c3 charity. Your gift is 100% tax deductible. Your gift will go towards funding childhood cancer research. It truly is the gift that keeps giving!